Batter Puffs with Honey and Cinnamon Recipe
|Batter Puffs with Honey and Cinnamon Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||25 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 1 cup Boiling Water
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 4 tbsp Butter
- 4 Eggs
- ¼ tsp Salt
- Olive Oil (for frying)
- 1 tbsp granulated Sugar
- Honey (warmed, to flavor)
- ½ tsp grated Orange Rind
- Ground Cinnamon (to garnish)
- 1 cup All-purpose Flour
How to make Batter Puffs with Honey and Cinnamon:
- Mix boiling water with salt, sugar, and orange rind in a saucepan. Bring to a boil.
- Mix flour with baking soda and add to the hot water mixture. Beat thoroughly with a wooden spoon on medium heat.
- Remove from heat and cool for a while.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating after every addition to make a smooth mixture smooth.
- Heat oil in a large deep pot and drop the batter in small batches into the oil.
- Fry them on all sides.
- Lift and transfer on an absorbent paper.
- Shift on a warm plate.
- Spoon warm honey and sprinkle cinnamon.
- Serve hot.