Bavarian Cream Recipe
Photo Credit: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bavarian_cream
|Bavarian Cream Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 2 envelopes unflavored Gelatin
- 2 tbsp Water
- 1 tbsp pure Vanilla
- ½ cup hot Milk
- ½ cup Sugar
- 3 pasteurized Egg Yolks
- 1 cup Heavy Cream
- 1½ cups crushed Ice
- 10 oz frozen Strawberries (thawed)
How to make Bavarian Cream:
- Blend gelatin, water, vanilla, and milk in a food processor for 30 seconds.
- Add sugar and egg yolks. Blend until smooth.
- Add in cream and ice. Beat again until smooth.
- Transfer into a large bowl and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Puree the strawberries in a blender.
- Reverse the refrigerated serving bowl in a small serving dish.
- Pour the strawberry puree over it and serve.