Bean Pancakes Recipe
Photo Credit: http://mylittlecelebration.com/vegan-black-bean-brownie-pancakes/
|Bean Pancakes Recipe|
||20 Minutes |
||60 Minutes |
||8.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
||Non Veg. |
- 125 g Pork (minced)
- 1 cup Moong Dal
- 2 Eggs (beaten)
- 1 cup Water
- 1 Onion (finely chopped)
- 1 Spring Onion (finely chopped)
- 1 tsp Ginger (finely grated)
- 2 cloves Garlic (crushed)
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper (ground)
- 1/2 cup white Chinese Cabbage (shredded)
- 1/2 cup Bean Sprouts (chopped)
- 2 tbsp Sesame Oil
- 1 tsp Salt
How to make Bean Pancakes:
- Wash moong dal and soak in water overnight.
- Rinse the dal and drain it well.
- Blend the dal smoothly.
- Take this mixture in a bowl and add in all the ingredients and mix well.
- Heat a non stick pan or a heavy girdle and pour a tablespoon of the mixture on the hot pan.
- Cook until golden brown, flip it and cook the other side.
- Serve it hot.
Serve it with sauce or chutney.