Beans On Toast Recipe
|Beans On Toast Recipe|
||5 Minutes |
||10 Minutes |
||1.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
||Non Veg. |
- 400 g tin of Baked Beans in Tomato Sauce
- 2 large Eggs
- 4 Bread Slices
- Black Pepper (grounded, to taste)
How to make Beans On Toast:
- Toast the bread slices.
- Poach or fry the eggs in a frying pan.
- Heat baked beans in a pan.
- Pour and layer half of the beans on 2 toasted bread slices. Place the poached egg over the beans.
- Flavor it with little pepper.
- Cover the mixture with the other 2 toasted slices.
- Serve with hot tea.