Beans Salad Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.sbs.com.au/food/recipes/bean-salad-lemon-and-parsley-dressing
|Beans Salad Recipe|
||20 Minutes |
||500 Minutes |
|Calories Per Serving
- ½ cup Celery, chopped
- ½ cup Onion, chopped
- ½ cup Green Pepper, chopped
- ½ cup Vinegar
- ½ cup Salad Oil
- 3/4 cup White Sugar
- 1 (15.5 oz) can Garbanzo Beans, drained
- 1 (14.5 oz) can Black Beans, drained
- 1 (14.5 oz) can Green Beans, drained
- 1 (14.5 oz) can Wax Beans, drained
- 1 (14.5 oz) can Kidney Beans, drained
- ½ tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Ground Black Pepper
How to make Beans Salad:
- Mix the celery, onion, pepper, green beans, garbanzo beans, wax beans, and kidney beans in a large mixing bowl.
- Toss the bowl to mix well.
- In a separate bowl, mix vinegar, salt, pepper, oil and sugar, until all the ingredients are mixed well.
- Once the sugar dissolves, pour the solution over the mixed beans.
- Before serving, refrigerate for 8 hours or keep it chilled overnight.