Beef and Mushroom Stroganoff Recipe
|Beef and Mushroom Stroganoff Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||45 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 1½ tsp (+½ tbsp) Canola Oil
- 1 pound Beef (flank steak trimmed)
- 4 large Portabella Mushrooms (stemmed, halved and thinly sliced)
- 1 large Onion (sliced)
- 1 tsp dried Thyme
- ¼ tsp Salt (to taste)
- Freshly ground Black Pepper (to taste)
- 3 tbsp All-Purpose Flour
- 14 ounces Beef Broth
- 2½ tbsp Brandy
- ½ tbsp Red Wine Vinegar
- ½ cup Sour Cream
- ¼ cup Parsley Leaves (chopped)
How to make Beef and Mushroom Stroganoff:
- Heat 1½ tsp canola oil in a large pan.
- Toss in meat steaks and stir-fry, until brown from all sides.
- Remove at a working surface and cut into ¼-inch thick slices.
- Heat the remaining ½ tbsp canola oil in the same pan on medium heat.
- Stir-fry mushrooms, onion, and thyme until soft and light brown.
- Sprinkle salt, pepper, and flour over the vegetables. Stir to evenly coat.
- Pour in the beef broth, brandy, and vinegar. Stir well and bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Reduce the heat and keep stirring until the mixture thickens.
- Stir in sour cream, parsley leaves, and sliced steak.
- Cook for a few minutes and remove from heat.
- Serve hot.