Beef And Pepper Pie Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.mrsmacs.com.au/our_pies/ranges/mrs-macs
|Beef And Pepper Pie Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||15 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 1 Lean Ground Beef
- 2 cups Sweet Red Peppers (including sauce).
- 1 Onion (chopped)
- 1 can Mushroom (sliced and drained).
- 1 cup Mature Cheddar Cheese (grated)
- 9-inch Pie (double crust)
How to make Beef And Pepper Pie:
- Blend the peppers into very small pieces.
- Fry the beef and onions in a pan, until brown.
- To it, add the mushrooms, cheese and peppers.
- Put the mixture into the pie crust and sprinkle pepper on top.
- Bake at 175 deg C, till golden brown.