Beef Brisket Recipe
Photo Credit: http://blip.tv/gratetv/how-to-beef-brisket-6602886
|Beef Brisket Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||180 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 2 large Yellow Onions (thinly sliced)
- 1 (3-4 lb) Beef Brisket (trimmed of excess fat)
- Kosher Salt and freshly-ground Black Pepper (to taste)
- ¼ tsp Onion Powder
- 1 cup Ketchup
- 1 cup Red Wine
How to make Beef Brisket:
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Spread onion slices evenly in a 9x13 inch pan.
- Season beef with kosher salt, onion powder, and black pepper.
- Place the seasoned beef over the onions.
- Combine red wine and ketchup in a bowl and pour over the beef.
- Wrap tightly with an aluminum foil, and place on the center rack of the oven to braise for 2½ to 3 hours.
- Slice and serve with some onion juice.