Beef Fajitas Recipe
|Beef Fajitas Recipe|
|Preparation Time||15 Minutes|
|Cooking Time||45 Minutes|
|Recipe Type||Non Veg.|
- ¾ pound Beef Flank Steak (cut into thin strips)
- ¼ cup Vegetable Oil
- ¼ cup Lemon Juice
- 3 Garlic Cloves (minced)
- 1½ tsp grated Lemon Peel
- ¼ tsp Chili Powder
- ¼ tsp Pepper
- Salt (to taste)
- 3 Green Onions (thinly sliced)
- 4 (8-inch) Flour Tortillas
How to make Beef Fajitas:
- Combine vegetable oil, lemon juice, garlic, lemon peel, chili powder, and pepper together in a large bowl.
- Coat the meat with half of the mixture and place in the fridge to marinate for 7 hours. Refrigerate the remaining half mixture as well separately.
- Heat a skillet and add the half reserved mixture.
- Discard the seasoning from the meat and add to the skillet, along with green onions.
- Stir fry until meat turns tender and browns, over medium heat.
- Season with salt and mix well.
- Spread ¼ of the meat mixture on each tortilla and fold nicely.
- Serve immediately.