Beef Mashed Potato Casserole Recipe
|Beef Mashed Potato Casserole Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||60 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 8-10 medium Potatoes (peeled & diced)
- 400 ml Water
- Salt (to taste)
- 500 gm Beef (minced)
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 1 Onion (finely chopped)
- 1 Egg
- ½ tsp White Pepper
- 500 ml Milk
- 3 tbsp Parsley (shredded)
How to make Beef Mashed Potato Casserole:
- Take potatoes, along with water and a pinch of salt in a saucepan, and boil until tender.
- Remove and drain well.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry onion and minced beef for 10 minutes, or until brown in colour.
- Flavor with salt & pepper to taste. Take off the heat.
- In a blender, process the boiled potatoes along with milk into a fine puree.
- Put in cooked beef and egg. Mix well.
- Transfer the mixture to a greased ovenproof casserole and bake in an oven at 175°C for 45 minutes.
- Top with parsley and serve hot.