Beef Panang Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.foodpeoplewant.com/panang-beef-curry/panang-beef-curry/
|Beef Panang Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||15 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 1 cup Beef (trimmed and sliced)
- 1 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 1 ½ tbsp Curry Paste
- ¾ cup Coconut Milk
- 1 tbsp Fish Sauce
- 1 tsp Sugar
- ½ cup Green Peas
- 1 each Red Chili Peppers (shredded)
How to make Beef Panang:
- Heat the oil in a skillet and add the curry paste and stir.
- Add rest of the ingredients and bring to a boil.
- Cook for 10 minutes in reduced heat.
- Serve with steamed rice and garnish with chili.