Beef Rice Pilaf Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.foodfotogallery.com/post-4350-rice-pilaf.html
|Beef Rice Pilaf Recipe|
||20 Minutes |
||40 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 1 cup Long-grain Rice (washed)
- 2 cups hot Beef Broth
- ¼ cup Butter
- ½ cup Beef (cooked and chopped in small cubes)
- ½ cup Onion (sliced lengthwise)
- Salt and Pepper (to taste)
How to make Beef Rice Pilaf:
- Cook rice in beef broth until tender but firm, on medium-low heat.
- Drain if extra liquid is left and transfer in a separate platter to cool slightly.
- Heat butter in a saucepan and fry onions until golden and crisp. Shift in a small bowl.
- Add beef cubes into the same pan and fry on medium-high heat, until brown.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper.
- Add to the cooked rice. Mix carefully and ladle in serving platters.
- Sprinkle with fried onions and serve warm.