Beer Beef Stew Recipe
Photo Credit: http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2011/01/beef-stew-with-beer-and-paprika/
|Beer Beef Stew Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||70 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- ¼ cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1½ tsp Salt
- 2½ tsp Pepper
- 1 pound cubed Beef Stew Meat
- 3 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 1 quart Beef Broth
- 1 pint Beer
- 1 (15 oz) can Tomato Sauce
- 1 (6 oz) can Tomato Paste
- 1 cup peeled and cubed Potatoes
- 1 (10 oz) package frozen mixed Vegetables
- 1 cup chopped Cabbage
How to make Beer Beef Stew:
- Combine flour, salt, and pepper in a large bowl.
- Roll the meat cubes in the mixture to coat properly.
- Heat oil in a saucepan over medium flame and fry the meat, until brown from all sides.
- Pour in broth, beer, tomato sauce, and tomato paste.
- Stir in potatoes, mixed vegetables, and cabbage. Bring to a boil and reduce the heat.
- Cook for an hour, stirring occasionally.
- Serve hot over boiled rice.