Beer Lime Grilled Chicken Recipe
Photo Credit: http://yumvy.com/Recipes/Details/d66464db-cc32-48eb-817f-35aebbdb917b
|Beer Lime Grilled Chicken Recipe|
||30 Minutes |
||15 Minutes |
||10.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 1 Lime (juice)
- 1 (12-fluid ounce) can Beer, light colored
- 1 tsp Honey
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp Fresh Cilantro, chopped
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- 4 Chicken Breast Halves, skinless and boneless
How to make Beer Lime Grilled Chicken:
- In a bowl, mix lime juice, beer, honey, garlic, cilantro, salt and pepper, until the honey dissolves. P
- our the mixture over the chicken, cover and marinate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Remove chicken from marinade and shake off excess; discard remaining marinade.
- Grill chicken until tender and juices run clear, about 7 minutes per side.
- Serve hot.