Beer Nuts Recipe
|Beer Nuts Recipe|
|Preparation Time||5 Minutes|
|Cooking Time||12 Minutes|
- 2 cups dry-roasted Peanuts
- ½ cup Sugar
- ¼ cup Water
- 1 tsp Salt
- 250 ml cold Beer
How to make Beer Nuts:
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Heat a pan and combine sugar, water, and salt.
- Add dry-roasted peanuts and saute for 10 minutes.
- Transfer into a baking pan and bake for 30 minutes.
- Cool on room temperature in the pan for 10 minutes.
- Shift into a bowl, cover and chill for half an hour.
- Break peanuts and serve with cold beer.