Beetroot Cake Recipe
|Beetroot Cake Recipe|
||20 Minutes |
||60 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 3 Eggs (separated)
- 150 g(5 oz.) Raw Beetroot, (peeled and coarsely grated)
- 150 g(5 oz.) Carrot (coarsely grated)
- 100 g (4 oz.) Mixed Nuts (chopped)
- 250 g (9 oz.) Plain Flour (all-purpose)
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) Baking Powder
- 1 tsp (5 ml) Ground Cinnamon
- 1 cup (236 ml) Oil
- 300 g (11oz.) Caster Sugar
- Salt to taste
- Sugar (as required)
How to make Beetroot Cake:
- Take a bowl and put cinnamon, flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Mix it well.
- Add oil, sugar into the mixture and beat it.
- Add beetroot, carrots, nuts, eggs yolks and mix it.
- Beat the egg whites until stiff.
- Fold the beaten egg whites into the mixture using a metal spoon.
- Pour the mixture into cake pan.
- Bake it in a preheated oven at 180°C for 1 hour until springy to the touch.