Beetroot Pickle Recipe
|Beetroot Pickle Recipe|
||5.5 / 10 (2 votes)|
- 2-3 Beetroot
- 1/4 tsp Fenugreek seeds
- 1/4 tsp Mustard seeds
- 1 tbsp Asfoetida
- 5-10 Green chillies
- Chilli powder
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 2 tbsp Vinegar
- Salt to taste
How to make Beetroot Pickle:
- Chop the beetroots and chillies into small pieces and rub the pieces evenly with salt.
- Fry fenugreek seeds and mustard seeds in oil taken in a pan, allow cooling and then make a powder of it by grinding .
- Mix asfoetida and chilli powder with the above powder.
- Heat oil in pan and remove from the flame.
- Put the prepared mixture in oil.
- Add beetroots and chillies also.
- Keep it in a bottle containing vinegar and sprinkle salt.
- Beetroot Pickle is ready.