Bengali Jhal Muri Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.foodnculture.com/kolkatas-best-street-foods/
|Bengali Jhal Muri Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||5 Minutes |
||7.6 / 10 (8 votes)|
- 2 cups of Muri/ Murmura (puffed rice)
- 4 tbsp Chana Chur
- 4 tbsp Sev (bengal gram vermicelli)
- 3 tbsp raw Peanuts (roast or shallow-fry and drain on paper towels)
- 2 tbsp fresh Coconut (thinly sliced)
- 1 Green Chili (very finely chopped)
- 1 Onion (finely chopped)
- 1 tbsp Coriander Leaves (chopped)
- 1 Boiled Potato (peeled and chopped)
- 1 Tomato (finely chopped)
- 1/2 Cucumber (finely chopped)
- 1/2 tsp Mustard Oil
- 1/2 tsp Oil from your Favorite Pickle
- Juice of 1/2 Lemon
How to make Bengali Jhal Muri:
- Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl and season with salt.
- Jhal muri is ready to be served.
- Serve immediately so that the muri does not become soggy.