Berry Frosty Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.foodbeast.com/news/wendys-reveals-new-line-of-frosty-parfaits-and-frosty-shakes/
|Berry Frosty Recipe|
||7.0 / 10 (2 votes)|
- 2-3 Ice Cubes
- 1 cup Skimmed Milk
- 1 cup Frozen Blueberries
- 1 cup Frozen Strawberries
- 1 cup Vanilla Ice-Cream
- 1 cup Lemon-Lime Soda
- Fresh Mint Leaves (for garnishing-optional)
How to make Berry Frosty:
- Put ice cream, milk, berries and soda in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Empty the contents into a tall glass. Put ice-cubes into it.
- Garnish the drink with mint leaves.
- Berry Frosty is ready to serve.