Besan Chakki Recipe
|Besan Chakki Recipe|
|Preparation Time||15 Minutes|
|Cooking Time||25 Minutes|
|Rating||6.5 / 10 (2 votes)|
|Calories Per Serving||208.6|
- 1 cup Besan (Gram Flour)
- 1 cup Sugar
- ¼ cup Ghee
- ½ cup Khoya (khova)
- 1/2 cup Water
How to make Besan Chakki:
- Heat ghee in a wide bottomed pan, and roast the Besan on medium heat till the raw smell of besan disappears and it turns a light golden color.
- Add the khoya to it and mix it well to remove any lumps in it.
- Take sugar in a separate bowl, add about ½ cup of water to it
- Boil it for about 7-8 mins or till it reaches a thick 2-string consistency.
- Slowly, add the Besan-Khoya mixture to the sugar syrup
- Keep stirring it continuously till it forms one big mass and the ghee oozes out of the mixture.
Suggestions:Spread it onto a greased plate and cut it into pieces before it cools down and enjoy.