Bhapa Chingri Recipe
Photo Credit: http://bengalicuisine.net/2011/chingri-bhapa-in-microwave/
|Bhapa Chingri Recipe|
||9.2 / 10 (15 votes)|
||Non Veg. |
- 10-12 Pieces of prawns
- 1/2 Coconut, paste
- 5 tbsp Paste of chilli and white mustard
- 10-12 Pieces green chilli, chopped
- 2 tsp Turmeric powder
- Sugar and salt to taste
- 100 gm Mustard oil
How to make Bhapa Chingri:
- Wash prawns pieces properly and then immerse it in salt water for about 5 minutes.
- Combine oil, coconut paste, mustard paste, salt, turmeric and sugar, mix well.
- Take out the prawns from the water and dry them properly.
- Marinate them in the coconut mixture.
- Place the prawns, individually, on a banana leaf
- Spread the chopped chilli on the prawns and cover it with another leaf.
- Now place the entire package in a pressure cooker and cook for about ten minutes.
- Steamed prawns are ready to serve.