Bhapa Doi Recipe
Photo Credit: http://chitra-ammas-kitchen.blogspot.in/2012/11/bhapa-doi-or-steamed-yoghurt-better.html
|Bhapa Doi Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||120 Minutes |
- 1 cup Milk
- 400 g Condensed Milk
- 1 cup Thick Yogurt (whisked)
- 10 Almonds (blanched and peeled)
- 15 Pistachios (blanched and peeled)
- 15 Raisins
How to make Bhapa Doi:
- Take sufficient water in a pressure cooker and heat it.
- In a shallow steel pan, take the milk and add condensed milk and yogurt to it and blend well.
- Add almonds, pistachios and raisins to the milk and mix well.
- Cover the pan with cling wrap and seal it all around leaving a few slashes on top.
- Place the pan in the cooker and steam cook it with the lid on for forty minutes.
- Take it out of the cooker and allow it to cool down.
- Refrigerate it till set and then cut into pieces and serve.