Bhugi Bhaji Recipe
|Bhugi Bhaji Recipe|
|Rating||8.0 / 10 (6 votes)|
- 2 Medium potatoes, cut into 4 pieces
- 2 Finely chopped green chillies
- A small piece of ginger, chopped
- A pinch of asafoetida
- 1 Finely chopped onion
- 1 Chopped eggplant
- 1/2 Cup peas
- 1/2 tsp Garam masala
- Chopped coriander leaves
- 1/2 tsp Red chilli powder
- 1 tsp Coriander powder
- 2 tbsp Oil
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 Cup water
How to make Bhugi Bhaji:
- Heat oil and saute the onions till they turn light brown.
- Add asafetida and fry the mixture for a minute.
- Add potatoes, peas, eggplant pieces and spices.
- Stir and fry for about 8 minutes.
- Pour 1/2 cup water and simmer till the vegetables are well done.
- Sprinkle with garam masala.
- Garnish the vegetables with chopped cilantro.
- Ready to serve.