Black Bean Pasta Recipe
|Black Bean Pasta Recipe|
||9.0 / 10 (5 votes)|
- 4 Ribs of celery, chopped
- 2 Cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1 tsp Crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 Can of black beans
- 1 Can of diced tomatoes
- 3 Roma tomatoes, chopped
- 8 Ounces of penne pasta, cooked
- Parmesan cheese to sprinkle
How to make Black Bean Pasta:
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in pan and fry the celery for about 2 minutes.
- Add garlic and fry for 3 minutes more.
- Now add black beans and tomatoes.
- Remove the pasta when cooked well.
- Drain it and add to the skillet.
- Cook for another three minutes until the ingredients get mixed.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and serve.