Black Cherry Sauce Recipe
|Black Cherry Sauce Recipe|
||5.5 / 10 (2 votes)|
- 2-1/2 cups Black Cherries
- 1 tbsp White Sugar
- 1 tbsp Cornstarch
- 3 cups Water
How to make Black Cherry Sauce:
- Add the cherries, sugar and water in a heavy-bottomed pan and heat it over a low flame.
- Cook gently until the fruit is soft.
- Combine the cornflour and water in a bowl.
- Stir into the cooked fruit and bring to the boil, stirring constantly.
- Heat until the sauce has thickened.
- Black cherry sauce is ready