Black Jamun Ice Cream Recipe
Photo Credit: http://healthmeup.com/news-recipes/healthy-ice-cream-recipe-black-jamun-ice-cream/31661
|Black Jamun Ice Cream Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||30 Minutes |
||7.4 / 10 (5 votes)|
- 2 tbsp Corn Flour
- ½ l Low Fat Milk
- 3-4 sachets Sugar Substitute
- 1 ½ cups Fresh Black Jamun
How to make Black Jamun Ice Cream:
- Mix corn flour in ½ cup cold milk and keep it aside.
- Bring the remaining milk to boil and then mix corn flour mixture into it.
- Stir continuously after adding the mixture and simmer over a low flame.
- Remove the pan from the stove and let it cool completely. Add sugar substitute and chopped black Jamun and pour the mixture into an airtight container.
- Freeze it for 5-6 hours and then liquidize in a blender till it is slushy and then pour it in the airtight container.
- Freeze till the ice-cream is set.