Black Magic Cake Recipe
|Black Magic Cake Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||40 Minutes |
||8.3 / 10 (3 votes)|
|Calories Per Serving
- 3-4 cups Flour (wheat or whole wheat flour)
- 2 cups White Sugar (powdered)
- ¾ cup Cocoa Powder
- 2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 Eggs
- 1 cup Strong Coffee
- 1 cup Buttermilk
- ½ cup Vegetable Oil
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
How to make Black Magic Cake:
- Preheat the oven at 175 degrees Celsius.
- Take a bowl and put flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder and salt in it. Mix well and make a well in the centre.
- Now, add eggs, coffee, buttermilk, oil and vanilla. Beat it for a few minutes, to form a batter.
- Take a baking dish and grease it with vegetable oil.
- Pour the batter into the baking dish.
- Now, bake at 175 degree Celsius, for 30 to 40 minutes.
- To check weather your cake is ready or not, insert a toothpick in between. If it comes out clean, your delicious cake is ready.
- Take it out from oven and let it settle down at room temperature, for 10 minutes.
- Refrigerate the cake, if you desire.
You can add toppings, such as chocolate wafers, cream, jam etc.