Blackberry Noodles Recipe
|Blackberry Noodles Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||35 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 2 cups Blackberries
- ½ cup Apple Juice
- 250 g wide flat Egg Noodles
- ½ pound Unsalted Butter (melted)
- 1 cup Sugar
- 2 Eggs (lightly beaten)
- 1 tbsp Cinnamon
How to make Blackberry Noodles:
- Cook noodles in plenty of salted water, until tender but firm. Strain and keep aside.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine drained noodles, butter, sugar, apple juice, and blackberries in a medium bowl.
- Mix in eggs.
- Transfer the mixture into a well-buttered 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and bake for about 20 minutes, until golden brown and crisp on top.