Blackberry Sauce Recipe
|Blackberry Sauce Recipe|
||5 Minutes |
||10 Minutes |
- 2 (16 oz) bags frozen Blackberries
- 1 cup Sugar
- 2 tbsp fresh Lemon Juice
- 4 tsp Cornstarch
- ½ tsp Lemon Peel (finely grated)
How to make Blackberry Sauce:
- Place a large heavy-bottom saucepan over heat.
- Add blackberries and sugar and simmer for 1-2 minutes over medium high heat, stirring often.
- in a bowl mix 1 tbsp of lemon juice, along with cornstarch, and add to the pan.
- Cook for another minute and stir in remaining juice and lemon peel.
- Remove from the heat and allowing cooling on room temperature.
- Blackberry Sauce is ready to serve.