Blackberry Wine Cake Recipe
|Blackberry Wine Cake Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||45 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 1 pkg Cake Mix
- 1 pkg Blackberry Flavored Gelatin
- 5 Eggs
- 250 ml Refine Oil
- 300 ml Blackberry Wine
- 200 gm Sugar (finely grinned and sieved)
How to make Blackberry Wine Cake:
- Preheat the oven to 325 degree F.
- Blend together the cake mix and gelatin in a large mixing bowl. Make a round gap in the middle and pour liquid ingredients like eggs, blackberry wine (200 ml) and oil into the gap.
- Finely mix everything well by running your hand through it or blend it in a food processor for smooth batter.
- Grease a 10 inch Bundt pan and pour the batter in it.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 45 minutes.
- In a bowl mix sugar and the remaining blackberry wine.
- Remove the cake and pour the blackberry wine glaze over it.
Best serve it with chips, wafers, soft or hot drinks.