Bloodshot Eyeballs Recipe
|Bloodshot Eyeballs Recipe|
||10.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
||Non Veg. |
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 cup Butter (softened)
- 3/4 cup Granulated Sugar
- 3/4 cup Light Brown Sugar
- 16 ounce White Frosting
- 2-3/4 cups All-Purpose Flour
- Green or Blue Gummy Candy Rings
- 0.6 ounce Black Decorating Gel
- 0.6 ounce Red Decorating Gel
How to make Bloodshot Eyeballs:
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt in a small bowl.
- Take butter, granulated sugar and light brown sugar in a large bowl and beat all of them together with an electric mixer on medium speed until the mixture becomes light and fluffy.
- Now add eggs and again beat. Then add vanilla and repeat the same.
- Add flour mixture gradually into the above and mix well. Dough preparation is over now.
- Divide the dough into two oval discs and wrap them in a plastic wrap. Refrigerate these discs for at least 30 minutes.
- Now preheat the oven to 375°F and roll out dough on lightly floured surface to 1/8-inch thickness.
- Draw oval "eye" shape (about 4X2 inches) on piece of a cardboard and cut out the shape. Use this as a stencil for cutting cookie dough.
- Place the cutouts 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets. Bake the cookies for 9 to 11 minutes until they turn golden brown. Transfer the cookies to wire racks and allow them to cool.
- Now spread frosting evenly over cooled cookies and use candy rings to form an "iris" on each cookie.
- To make eyelashes, use black decorating gel. Decorate cookies with red decorating gel for bloodshot effect.
- Bloodshot Eyeballs are ready to serve.