Blueberry Butter Tart Recipe
|Blueberry Butter Tart Recipe|
||1.0 / 10 (2 votes)|
||Non Veg. |
- 1 1/2 Cups blueberries
- 12 Frozen tart shells
- 3/4 tsp Vanilla
- 1/3 Cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp Flour
- 1 Lightly beaten egg
- 1/2 Cup corn syrup
How to make Blueberry Butter Tart:
- Preheat an oven to 375 F.
- Put tart shells in foil cups and keep it on a baking sheet.
- Beat the egg with syrup, juice and vanilla in a large bowl.
- Stir in sugar along with flour in another bowl.
- Divide blueberries among tart shells.
- Fill each shell with egg mixture right to top.
- Bake it on the bottom rack at 375 F until bubbly
- Cool and refrigerate.
- Blueberry Buttertarts are ready.