Blueberry Buttermilk Pancakes Recipe
|Blueberry Buttermilk Pancakes Recipe|
||20 Minutes |
||15 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 2 Eggs
- 1 cup Fresh Blueberries
- 2 cups All-purpose Flour
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 21/4 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 cups Buttermilk
- 1/4 cup Butter (melted & unsalted), and some more for frying
- Whipped Cream
- Maple Syrup
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
How to make Blueberry Buttermilk Pancakes:
- Take a large bowl and sift together the baking powder, flour, sugar baking soda, and salt in that bowl.
- Take another bowl and Beat the eggs with the melted butter and buttermilk. Now, you can combine the dry and the wet ingredients into a chunky batter.
- You should be careful when you are preparing this batter because if you over mixed it, you will end up making heavy, flat pan cakes.
- You can heat some butter over medium heat after done with the batter. Then, you should spoon 1/3 cup of batter into the skillet and sprinkle the top with some of the blueberries.
- Cook for 3 minutes on each side and serve it with dollop of Maple Syrup and whipped cream.