Blueberry Cobbler Recipe
|Blueberry Cobbler Recipe|
- 2-1/2 Cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1-3/4 Cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 Lemon, juiced
- 1 Cup white sugar, or to taste
- 1 tbsp Butter, melted
- 4 tsp Baking powder
- 6 tbsp White sugar
- 5 tbsp Butter
- 2 tsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp All-purpose flour
- 1 Pinch ground cinnamon
- 1 Cup milk
How to make Blueberry Cobbler:
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Grease the 8 inch square baking dish.
- Mix the blueberries with lemon juice and vanilla.
- Now place the blueberries into the baking dish.
- Sprinkle with 1 cup of sugar and 1/2 tsp of flour, then stir in the tbsp of melted butter, keep aside.
- Take a bowl, and add 1-3/4 cups of flour, baking powder, and 6 tbsp sugar.
- Rub in the 5 tbsp butter using fingers or cut in with a pastry blender in small pieces.
- Make a well in the middle and stir in the milk.
- Mix just till moistened.
- Cover and let batter rest for about 10 minutes.
- Spoon the batter over blueberries, leaving only a few tiny holes for the berries to peek through.
- Combine together the cinnamon and 2 tsp sugar, sprinkle over the top.
- Bake for about 20 to 25 minutes in the preheated oven.
- Let it cool till just warm before serving.