Blueberry Flax Pancakes Recipe
|Blueberry Flax Pancakes Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||100 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 1 1/2 cups Dry Pancake Mix
- 1/2 cup Flax Seed Meal
- 1 cup Skim Milk
- 2 Eggs
- 1 cup Frozen Blueberries (fresh or thawed)
How to make Blueberry Flax Pancakes:
- Set a nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the pancake mix and flax seed meal. In a separate bowl or measuring cup, whisk together the milk and eggs.
- Pour the liquid into the dry ingredients, and stir just until moistened.
- Spoon 1/4 cup full of batter onto the hot skillet. Sprinkle with as many blueberries as desired.
- Cook until bubbles appear on the surface, then flip and cook until browned on the other side.