Blueberry Ice Cream Recipe
|Blueberry Ice Cream Recipe|
- 4 cups Blueberries
- 1½ cups Sugar
- 3 tbsp Orange Juice
- 4 cups Light Cream
- 1 tsp Vanilla
How to make Blueberry Ice Cream:
- Combine blueberries, sugar, and orange juice in a saucepan. Crush the berries and cook on medium flame for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and blend into a smooth puree.
- Strain the puree and leave it to cool.
- Mix the puree with cream and vanilla.
- Pour into an ice cream maker and process according to the directions.
- Serve cold.