Blueberry Jelly Recipe
|Blueberry Jelly Recipe|
||6.3 / 10 (4 votes)|
- 2 Quarts fresh or frozen blueberries
- 12 Cups sugar
- 4 Cups water
- 2 Pouches (3 ounces each) liquid fruit pectin
How to make Blueberry Jelly:
- Take a large kettle, put blueberries and crush slightly.
- Add water and boil it.
- Cook for 45 minutes over medium heat. Do not cover it.
- Strain through a cheese cloth.
- Pour juice into the kettle.
- Add sugar, place on high heat and stir until dissolved.
- Add pectin.
- Boil over high heat until mixture comes to full boil. Keep stirring
- Boil for 1 minute.
- Remove from the flame and skim off foam with a metal spoon.
- Pour into sterilized hot jars and leave 1/4 inch headspace.
- Cover it with two piece lid and process for 5 minutes in boiling water bath.