Blueberry Muffins Recipe
|Blueberry Muffins Recipe|
||6.3 / 10 (3 votes)|
||Non Veg. |
- 1 Cup fresh blueberries
- 1-1/2 Cups all-purpose flour
- 1/3 Cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 Cup milk
- 3/4 Cup white sugar
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 tsp Baking powder
- 1 Egg
For crumb topping mixture:
- 1/2 Cup white sugar
- 1/3 Cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 Cup butter, cubed
- 1-1/2 tsp Ground cinnamon
How to make Blueberry Muffins:
- Blend sugar, flour, butter, and cinnamon to make crumb topping.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Grease the muffin cups or line with muffin liners.
- Combine flour, sugar, salt and baking powder, mix well.
- Place oil into a one cup measuring cup.
- Add egg and sufficient milk to fill the cup.
- Combine this with flour mixture.
- Now fold in the blueberries.
- Fill the muffin cups right to the top and sprinkle with crumb topping mixture.
- Sprinkle this over muffins before baking.
- Bake Blueberry Muffin for about 20 to 25 minutes in the preheated oven or till done.