Bombay Duck Recipe
Photo Credit: http://danielfooddiary.com/2011/10/24/gajalee/
|Bombay Duck Recipe|
||7.5 / 10 (4 votes)|
||Non Veg. |
- 8 Bombay ducks
- 2 Medium onions, finely sliced
- 2 Cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 3 Dried chilies, seeded and broken into pieces
- 1/2 Cup oil
- 1 tsp Lemon juice
- Salt to taste
How to make Bombay Duck:
- Chop the Bombay Ducks into 5 cm pieces.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the pieces properly.
- Take it out and drain.
- Now fry the onions and garlic till onion turns golden.
- Combine chilies and fry for about 2 minutes.
- Add fried Bombay duck pieces and stir-fry for a minute.
- Mix lemon juice and salt to taste.
- Bombay duck is ready to serve.