Bourbon Fudge Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.yelp.com/biz_photos/carson-kitchen-las-vegas?select=jCo8wEy6diWuaQYpW0Q70g
|Bourbon Fudge Recipe|
||5.3 / 10 (3 votes)|
- 2 cups Chocolate Chips (semi-sweet)
- 14 ounces Milk (sweetened & condensed)
- ¼ cup Bourbon Whiskey
- ½ tsp Orange Extract
- ¾ ounce Almonds
How to make Bourbon Fudge:
- Mix chocolate chips and milk in a large bowl and cover loosely.
- Heat in the oven for 3 minutes, on high temperature.
- Remove from oven and stir until smooth.
- Add bourbon and orange extract in the mixture. Mix the ingredients well.
- Grease an 8 inch square pan and sprinkle almonds on the bottom of the pan.
- Pour in the mixture and allow it to stand until firm. You can also chill it in the refrigerator.
- Cut into desired shapes and serve.