Braised Celery Recipe
|Braised Celery Recipe|
||5 Minutes |
||30 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 1 bunch Celery (cleaned and cut into 4 inch pieces)
- ½ tsp Salt
- ¼ tsp Pepper
- 2 tbsp Butter/ Margarine
- 1 cube Chicken Bouillon
- 1 cup Water (boiling)
- 1 tbsp fresh Parsley (minced)
How to make Braised Celery:
- Place a large skillet over medium-high heat and arrange the celery pieces at the bottom of the skillet.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour butter on top.
- Dissolve chicken bouillon in boiling water.
- Pour the dissolved chicken bouillon over the celery. Stir well.
- Cover the skillet and allow the mixture to boil.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle parsley over celery and serve hot.