Bread Cheese Pudding Recipe
Photo Credit: http://madamefromageblog.com/cheddar-breakfast-bread-pudding/
|Bread Cheese Pudding Recipe|
||8 Minutes |
||35 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 2 cups Milk
- 250 gm Cottage Cheese (grated)
- 3 Eggs (beaten)
- ½ tsp Cayenne Pepper (Red Chilli)
- Salt and Black Pepper to taste
- 6 large thick slices of White Crusty Bread
- 1 tbsp Butter
- ½ tsp ground Nutmeg (Jaiphal)
How to make Bread Cheese Pudding:
- Generously coat a deep ovenproof dish with the butter.
- Combine together milk, 25 gm cheese, eggs, cayenne pepper, nutmeg, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Diagonally slice each of the bread in two parts. Place half of them on the prepared dish.
- Sprinkle with 125 gm of the cheese and top with the remaining bread slice. Pour the milk mixture over it.
- Spread remaining cheese over it and keep aside for 10 minutes.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 35 minutes or until preparation is lightly brown.
- Remove, allow cooling, and serve.