Bread Omelette Recipe
|Bread Omelette Recipe|
|Preparation Time||15 Minutes|
|Cooking Time||30 Minutes|
|Recipe Type||Non Veg.|
- 2 Eggs
- 4 Bread Slices
- ½ cup Onion (chopped)
- 1 tsp Green Chillies (chopped)
- 2 tsp Coriander (chopped)
- 1 tsp Butter
- Salt to taste
How to make Bread Omelette:
- Remove the center of the bread slices using sharp edge bowl.
- Beat the egg gently in a bowl. Mix in green chillies, onion, coriander and salt to taste.
- Lay the breads without center in the hot pan and put scoop of egg mixture in the center. Cover it up with the center of the bread and press it down gently. Heat it until egg is tender.
- Flip it over and toast the other side.
- Serve it hot with the top up of little butter.