Bread Pakora Recipe
|Bread Pakora Recipe|
|Rating||7.4 / 10 (18 votes)|
- 1/2 tsp Tymol seeds
- 1/4 tsp Asafetida
- 1/4 tsp Baking powder
- 8 Slices bread
- 1 Cup gram flour
- 1/4 tsp Nigella
- 1/2 tsp Mustard seeds
- Salt to taste
- 1/4 Cup water
- 1 Onion (chopped)
- 2 Potatoes
- 2 Pods garlic (ground)
- 1/2 inch ginger (ground)
- 1/4 tsp Garam masala powder
- 1 Cup cooking oil
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp Red chilli powder
How to make Bread Pakora:
- Mix tymbol seeds, asafetida, baking powder, gram flour, nigella and salt in a bowl.
- Add the water to it slowly and mix it till the batter is smooth and thick. (Batter is ready.)
- Boil, peel and cut the potatoes in small pieces.
- Heat two tablespoons of oil in a frying pan.
- Add mustard seeds in the oil when it is hot.
- After a minute, add the chopped onion in the frying pan and fry it till it becomes golden brown.
- Add ground ginger and garlic to the fried onion.
- Add turmeric powder, red chilli powder and salt.
- Add chopped potatoes and garam masala powder after a while.
- Mix them and fry for some time. (Stuffing is ready.)
- Cut the side of the bread and cut it into triangular shape.
- Heat oil in a frying pan.
- Fill the potato stuffing between two triangular pieces of bread.
- Dip it in the batter properly to cover it entirely with the batter.
- Fry it deep on the medium heat carefully.
- Bread pakora is ready.
- Serve it with chutney.