Custard Bread Pudding Recipe
|Custard Bread Pudding Recipe|
|Preparation Time||10 Minutes|
|Cooking Time||30 Minutes|
|Rating||10.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
|Recipe Type||Non Veg.|
- 6 Bread Slices
- 2 liter Milk
- 2 Eggs
- 6 tbsp Sugar
- 10 Cashew Nuts
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
For the Caramel:
- 200 ml Water
- 7 tbsp Sugar
How to make Custard Bread Pudding:
- Remove the sides of bread slices.
- Combine eggs, milk, and sugar in a bowl. Beat until smooth.
- Separate 1 liter milk mixture in a fresh bowl and mix in the bread slices.
- Heat sugar in a saucepan until brown and melted.
- Add water and continue stirring until it forms a medium consistency. Take off from heat.
- Transfer the caramelized sugar into a greased bowl.
- Add on the bread mixture.
- Sprinkle cashew nuts.
- Steam the mixture for 20-25 minutes, or until tender.
- Heat the remaining milk mixture in a saucepan and stir continuously until it transforms into custard.
- Remove and keep aside to cool.
- Stir in vanilla essence.
- Refrigerate both the pudding and custard.
- Spoon some of both mixtures together in serving bowls.
- Enjoy custard bread pudding!