Breaded And Baked Chicken Drumsticks Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.simplyrecipes.com/recipes/breaded_and_baked_chicken_drumsticks/
|Breaded And Baked Chicken Drumsticks Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||30 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 6 Chicken Drumsticks (large)
- ¼ cup whole grain Mustard
- ¾ cup Bread Crumbs
- 2 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- ¼ cup Mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp Green Onions (finely chopped)
- Olive Oil
How to make Breaded And Baked Chicken Drumsticks:
- Mix mayonnaise, mustard and Worcestershire sauce in a bowl.
- Mix chopped green onions and bread crumbs in a separate bowl.
- Now, preheat the oven on 200 degree Celsius and grease baking tray with olive oil.
- Coat the drumsticks with salt.
- Dip the drumsticks first in mayonnaise mixture and then in bread crumbs.
- Bake it on the pan for 25 minutes.