Breaded Pork Chops Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.momswhothink.com/mama-shirley-main-dishes/breaded-pork-chops-with-cream-gravy.html
|Breaded Pork Chops Recipe|
||5 Minutes |
||25 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 1 Egg
- 3/4 cup seasoned Bread Crumbs
- 4 bone-in Pork Loin Chops (1/2-inch thick)
- 8 oz spreadable Chive and Onion Cream Cheese
- 3 tbsp Chicken Broth
- 2 tbsp Milk
How to make Breaded Pork Chops:
- Beat the egg in a bowl.
- In another bowl take the bread crumbs.
- Dip the chops into the egg and coat with the crumbs.
- Coat a baking pan with butter and place the pork chops in it.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes.
- Mix the cream cheese, broth and milk in a sauce pan.
- Cook in medium flame for 5 minutes, with occasional stirring, until smooth and well blended.
- Serve along with the pork chops.