Brinjal Chips Recipe
|Brinjal Chips Recipe|
|Preparation Time||15 Minutes|
|Cooking Time||30 Minutes|
|Rating||10.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
- ½ tsp Oil
- 2 tsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- 4 medium sized Violet Brinjals
- 2 tsp Red Chili Powder
- Salt to taste
- A pinch of Turmeric Powder
How to make Brinjal Chips:
- Slice the Brinjals into round shape after washing them properly.
- Add red chili powder, turmeric powder and salt to the ginger garlic paste.
- Smear a little paste on each slice of brinjal, making sure that the layer of paste is thin and on both sides of brinjal.
- Heat a frying pan and place these slices in the pan.
- Shallow fry brinjal slices, turning them over frequently.
- Remove them from the pan and drain the excess oil if any, on a tissue paper.