Brinjal Rice Recipe
|Brinjal Rice Recipe|
|Preparation Time||15 Minutes|
|Cooking Time||30 Minutes|
|Calories Per Serving||103.8|
- 320 gm Rice (half boiled)
- 1/2 tsp Mustard Seeds
- 1 strand Curry Leaves
- 5 Brinjals (Eggplants)(chopped)
- 3 Green Chilies (finely sliced)
- ½ tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 3 tsp Vegetable Oil
- Salt (to taste)
How to make Brinjal Rice:
- Place a pan on medium flame and pour oil into it.
- Add mustard seeds and curry leaves, fry for a minute.
- Put in the brinjals and green chilies, and stir-fry for 10 minutes.
- Add salt and turmeric powder. Mix well.
- Blend in the half boiled rice and stir gently.
- Cook for another 5 minutes.
- Pour in the lemon juice, stir, and remove the pan from the flame.
Suggestions:Best serve it with rasam, curd and dal.