British Bannocks Recipe
Photo Credit: http://bakingforbritain.blogspot.in/2006/06/oatmeal-bannock-scones-part-1.html
|British Bannocks Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||20 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- ½ cup Rolled Oats
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- ¼ tsp Cinnamon
- 2 Eggs
- 1 cup Milk
- ½ cup Raisins (chopped)
- Butter (for greasing)
How to make British Bannocks:
- Blend egg & milk together until foamy.
- Mix oats, baking powder, sugar, and cinnamon nicely in a separate bowl.
- Add beaten egg and raisins to the mixture. Mix well to make smooth batter.
- Lightly grease a grill with butter.
- Pour 2 tbsp of the batter on the hot grill and cook till it shows bubbles on the top.
- Turn and cook the other side in the same way.